Newport Live is governed by a board of eleven Trustees. Newport Live is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, Company Number 9323582 and is a registered charity.
Newport Live does its best to keep the information on this web site accurate but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may happen from use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reproduction of this material in any form is forbidden without the written permission of Newport Live. The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this web site. Intellectual property rights in some of this material may be held by individual authors.
Newport Live does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of information provided by other agencies, organisations or individuals, nor does it endorse any views, products or services which may be offered.
Newport Live is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. We promise to process personal information only for the purpose submitted and as allowed by UK Data Protection Law.
Newport Live makes every effort to virus check the files available for downloading on this site. Newport Live cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may happen from the use of downloaded material. We recommend that users re-check all downloaded material with their own virus check software.
Child / Young Person Free Swim Voucher
Families First free child swim session voucher is subject to availability. Families First free child swim voucher is only valid for one child / young person aged 0 – 17 years old and can be redeemed at reception of any Newport Live venue. The voucher entitles the holder to access a public swim session at any Newport Live swimming pool, but cannot be used for family swim sessions, children’s holiday aquatic activities or children’s swimming lessons. If a Families First free child swim session has been booked via the Newport Live website or app the free session voucher must be produced at reception as proof of a free session and as exemption of fiscal payment. The child / young person free swim session voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used as part payment for any other activity. There is no monetary value to the Families First free child swim session voucher and no refund can be accessed. Families First free child swim session voucher is the property of Newport Live. Newport Live has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior warning.
Adult Free Swim Voucher
Families First free adult swim session voucher is subject to availability. Families First free adult swim voucher is only valid for adults aged 18+ and can be redeemed at reception of any Newport Live venue. The voucher entitles the holder to access a public swim session at any Newport Live swimming pool, but cannot be used for family swim sessions, aquatic activities, adult swimming lessons or to be used as payment / part-payment for any children’s aquatic activity or for swimming lessons. If a Families First free adult swim session has been booked via the Newport Live website or app the free session voucher must be produced at reception as proof of a free session and as exemption of fiscal payment. The adult free swim session voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used as part payment for any other activity. There is no monetary value to the Families First free adult swim session voucher and no refund can be accessed. The Families First free adult swim session voucher is the property of Newport Live. Newport Live has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior warning.
- You must be a resident of the UK and over the age of 18 to enter competitions and prize draws run by Newport Live unless the terms and conditions of the competition or prize draw state otherwise.
- Only one entry per person; duplicate entries will not be allowed.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and travel expenses associated with a prize are not included.
- Winner/winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Newport Live and contacted by phone or email within 72 hours of the draw with details on how to claim the prize.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- Incomplete entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- If the winners cannot be reached within 7 days, Newport Live reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- All competition prizes must be activated within 60 days, after this time the prize will expire.
- Competitions and prize draws are not open to members of Newport Live staff, volunteers, Directors, their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else connected with the competition or prize draw.
- Newport Live reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition or prize draw at any time without prior notice.
Promoter: Newport Live, Regional Pool & Tennis Centre, Newport International Sports Village, Spytty Boulevard, Newport, NP19 4RA.
To be included on the Hub, please make sure that you or your organisation meets the following conditions-
- Services Newport or the surrounding areas, or is accessible online to people in Newport
- Inclusive to all age groups and cultures
- Has an arts and culture, sports and fitness or health and wellbeing focus
- Engages the public and encourages participation in some form
We will not be accepting any of the following listings-
- Gambling sites or services
- Listings that are politically or religiously biased
- Listing for services that require payment to access
- Listings that could cause harm or upset to physical or mental health
- Listings that go against our vision of ‘Inspiring, Happier, Healthier’
Newport Live’s facilities are key locations across the city and are a spectacular sight when lit overnight.
The chance to change the usual colour of these lights offers a brilliant opportunity for charities to raise awareness about specific causes.
Newport Live operate the following facilities, that can therefore potentially be lit up in different colours for up to 7 days:
- The Riverfront Theatre & Arts Centre
- Geraint Thomas National Velodrome of Wales
- Regional Pool & Tennis Centre
- Newport Stadium
- Newport Centre
- Active Living Centre
- Connect Centre
Each facility has different internal and external lighting therefore, lighting up our facilities will vary in the impact and appearance, additional costs may be incurred as part of the lighting up process, due to the regular requests by charities, the costs will need to be covered by the responsible charitable organisation.
A qualified lighting specialist must be consulted on all requests and they would be responsible for the materials and installation and subsequent removal of any lighting and associated works. Fees would be payable to them for this service in addition to the fee payable to Newport Live below.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- We only accept requests from registered charities or not for profit local groups.
- We require 30 days’ notice to light up any of our facilities.
- There is a £50 administration fee to light up any facility in addition to any fees payable directly to specialists as specified above. In some circumstances we may agree to waive the fee with prior authorisation.
- A maximum of one lighting request per site per calendar month will be agreed by Newport Live and lighting requests will be considered in order of the date submitted to us.
- Requests will only be granted following written confirmation from the Executive Team within Newport Live.
- All press releases regarding the light projection would need to be sent to Newport Live in addition to pictures of the facility once it is lit up. We may share these across our social media platforms and website.
- Non-charitable requests will be considered by our Executive Team where there is a community benefit that would justify additional cost.
- Additional requirements and documents may be needed depending on your application.
- Newport Live reserves the right to refuse or cease any lighting requests or lighting activity at any time.
How to apply:
Requests to light up Newport Live facilities to be sent to our Marketing e-mail address email@example.com
Please note that charitable and commercial requests will be considered, however political or lobbying projections and lighting will not.
Each Riverfront Free Cinema Ticket Vouchers entitles the recipient to two free cinema tickets to a film of their choice at The Riverfront Cinema subject to availability. These are redeemable only at The Riverfront Box Office.
Each voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used as part payment for any other activity. There is no monetary value to the voucher and no refund can be accessed. The voucher is valid for a 12 month period from the date of issue.
Riverfront Free Cinema Ticket Vouchers are the property of Newport Live. Newport Live has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior warning.