Due to the current coronavirus crisis, Newport Live venues remain closed to the public until further notice.
Please find below an update on our services during this time.
Memberships including Integrated Swim and Tennis Programme
If you have a membership with Newport Live, you do not need to take any action, your membership has been automatically frozen from the day we closed, this applies to monthly, fixed term and annual members. We will not be collecting any direct debits during our period of enforced closure.
All swimming lessons following our closure are now frozen with immediate effect and existing credits will remain in place until we are able to resume the lessons. For those of you with a direct debit for swimming lessons, you do not need to take any action. We are not collecting any direct debits during the period of enforced closure.
Once we are in a position to reopen we will make you aware of our start up processes together with when we are able to welcome you back and to restart you the swimming lessons with us.
Bookings and Pre-booked Events
One of our team will be in touch with any customers who have pre-booked activities or sessions across all our venues. We ask customers to be patient with us during this time as we have very large volumes to deal with, a reduced workforce and limited access to our systems.
Performances at The Riverfront
For shows in April, we have contacted the majority of our bookers via email and phone to give you updates on your ticketing options, but for some customers the details we hold on file for you are either incorrect or outdated. If you have yet to hear from us please follow the below guidance and make sure you update the contact details we have on file for you.
The below shows have been rescheduled. If you have tickets booked for any of these events, we will automatically transfer tickets across to the new date and your tickets will remain valid and your seat numbers will be the same. Just make a note of the new date (you can write this on your tickets if you already have them). If you cannot make this date we will issue you a full refund.
- A Night of Queen with the Bohemians – 15 April 2021
- An Audience with Mark 'Billy' Billingham – 2nd November 2020
- Back to Bacharach - Rescheduled for Friday 9 October 2020
- Ballet Cymru: Giselle - Friday 6th November and Saturday 7th November 2020
- CAST - We Will Rock You – 14-17 September 2020
- Day at Night: The Doris Day Songbook - Rescheduled for Tuesday 2 February 2021
- Francis Rossi: I Talk Too Much - Rescheduled for Thursday 22 April 2021
- Johnny Cash Roadshow - 30th April 2021
- Owen Money’s Jukebox Heroes 3 - Rescheduled for Friday 26 March 2021
- Seven Drunken Nights – 6th March 2021
- The Bon Jovie Experience - 30th January 2021
- The Bowie Experience – 26th February 2021
- The Carpenters Story – 24 April 2021
- The Johnny Cash Roadshow – 30 April 2021
- The Upbeat Beatles - 29th January 2021
- Walk Right Back - The Everly Brothers Story - 3rd May 2021
- West Side Story - Rescheduled for Thursday 16 – Saturday 18 July 2020
- Woman Like Me: Little Mix Show - Rescheduled for Saturday 22 August 2020
The below shows have been cancelled.
- Ballet Cymru 2: Made in Wales - Tuesday 31 March
- Cosi Fan Tutte – Wednesday 27 May
- Chores - Friday 29 May
- Fagin? - Wednesday 1 April
- Joint Choir Concert - Saturday 16 May
- Liverpool Legends - Saturday 28 May
- Lost in the Rhythm - Thursday 2 April
- National Dance Company Wales: KIN - Wednesday 8 April
- Pryd Mae’r Haf - Thursday 30 April
- Rachel Parris - Friday 15 May
If your show is not listed above, we are working hard to reschedule our performances and your tickets will be transferred to the new date. We will update you on this as soon as we are able. If you are unable to attend the new date or we are unable to reschedule, we will offer you a full refund.
If you have purchased gift vouchers which you have yet to redeem, we will add an extention to the date on these so they can be used when we reopen.
Due to our reduced workforce and limited access to our systems, we will be unable to offer you a refund until our venues re-open and our full team are in place. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the performance you were due to attend and your tickets and we will refund you as soon as possible.
As Newport Live is a non-profit distribution organisation and charity, if you are able to and would like to support us during this difficult time, you can find out how at www.newportlive.co.uk/support-us
If you do need to contact us during our closure, our phone lines are not currently active, so please email email@example.com or via social media @NewportLiveUK.
We ask for your patience and understanding at this time. We have been overwhelmed by all of your positive feedback and we are extremely grateful.