Volunteers are a key and integral part of The Riverfront being able to provide and deliver great projects, workshops and activity both in the venue and out in the community, and we are always on the lookout for volunteers of all ages.
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
The Riverfront needs enthusiastic and dependable people who have an interest in the theatre and arts and who could help by giving their time to do a range of activities including;
- Assisting with workshops
- Distributing literature
- Attending events with those that may require additional support
- Acting as ambassadors for the venue and peaking to members of the public and groups about what the venue has to offer
- Helping at street theatre festival Big Splash by assisting with performances, helping the public and making the festival accessible to all
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Are confident in talking and assisting members of the public
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Are enthusiastic about the arts
- Are proud and positive about the city of Newport
There are lots of fantastic benefits to volunteering at The Riverfront including:
- Meeting new people
- Being part of a local team of enthusiastic and passionate people in the heart of the city
- Developing your knowledge and skills about the arts scene
- Gaining new experiences
- Boosting your CV by gaining new skills, training and qualifications