Newport Live is asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, as a charitable trust ourselves and due to the number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests.
In order for your organisation to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted through the Newport Live Donation Request Form.
- The donation request form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organisation must be located within a 20-mile radius of the city of Newport.
- Your organisation cannot have received a donation from Newport Live during the current financial year, April to March. Any organisation is only eligible to receive one donation item per financial year.
- Your request must be submitted via the Newport Live Donation Request Form at least six weeks prior to the date your organisation needs the donation.
- Your non-profit organisation must have a tax exempt status. You must enter your organisation's valid tax exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
Please note that by submitting a request does not guarantee your organisation will receive a donation and as such It is recommended that your event not be centred on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, Newport Live donation item should be a complimentary element to your event.
Donation items are typically sent two weeks prior to the date your organisation needs the item.
Thank you for considering Newport Live as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.