Ever fancied trying to ride on the same track as the GB cycling teams? Take a day out of the office and get on track!
A whole afternoon of activities at the Wales National Velodrome, where Team GB and ParalympicsGB athletes have trained. A unique opportunity for your team to have a taster of track cycling, team building and networking with other local businesses and organisations. If you have staff that are not keen on riding there are a number of off-track activities to keep them entertained and opportunities to spectate and cheer on their colleagues.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages Available
We have a variety of packages on offer, with each introduction to track cycling session led by a British Cycling qualified coach. Bike and helmet hire is included, and each rider gets a free pair of cycling mitts to keep. There's lots of track disciplines to get stuck into, including 500m Time Trials, 'Ride a Wheel' and Aussie Road Man Pursuits.
Take a look at this video of a previous corporate event to get a taste of what you could do…
Notes for Riders:
- The Velodrome will provide bikes and a helmet, although you are welcome to bring your own. You should wear cycle shorts, a tight top and sports trainers.
- Changing facilities and locker keys will be provided.
- Gloves are required, which we will provide.
- Gold Corporate Track: 3 Hour Session, £75.00 per person. Suitable for 21 - 30 Riders
- Silver Corporate Track: 2 Hour Session, £60.00 per person. Suitable for 11 - 20 Riders
- Bronze Corporate Track: 1 Hour Session, £300.00 (Set price for up to 10 people)