Love Tennis? Fancy becoming a tennis leader?
Newport Live will be running a FREE Tennis Leaders Course on Thursday 2 November, 9.30am - 3.30pm (with an hour for lunch)
You will learn all about what it takes to become a Qualified Volunteer Tennis Leader. Will Croft and Luke DiFranco will be leading the session.
The more volunteer hours you do, the more benefits you get! Benefits include;
- 10 Hours – Touchtennis Racket
- 25 Hours – Leaders T Shirt
- 50 Hours – Free first aid course
- 75 Hours – Leaders Hoodie
- 100 Hours – 50% off Level 1 Course
- 125 Hours – Wimbledon hours
Suitable for ages 13+, so why not find out more...
Free of charge. You can book at the reception at the Tennis Centre or phone 01633 656757