Supporting the arts can significantly raise your business profile. With such a wide variety of performances, education and community projects, there are plenty of opportunities for you to become involved.
The Riverfront Team specialise in advising businesses on the most appropriate packages for sponsorship and thereby creating benefit packages to suit company requirements and the individual organisation's aims and objectives. Below are a couple of ideas to get you thinking but we can create your own bespoke sponsorship package.
The following packages would give you a chance to support community outreach work for local people of all ages, with profile raising and staff involvement opportunities also;
- Young Creatives Scheme including the Music Academy
- Community Workshop Programme
- First Films Awards
The following packages would offer you the chance to give your staff unique rewards and/or ways to develop your teams;
- Festival events linked in with bespoke staff workshops, including Big Splash and Comedy Port Festivals.
- Discount card scheme for all film showings.
- Corporate Night of Entertainment with a show of your choice, exclusively for your staff.
The following packages would offer you unique opportunities to reach a large proportion of the Newport and Monmouthshire population and increase your brand exposure;
- The Riverfront pantomime, which is the most important and high profile event in The Riverfront calendar.
- Comedy Shed, which is a monthly comedy club in the studio theatre that includes naming rights and free staff tickets.
- Big Splash is the biggest event in the Newport calender and there are lots of ways you can be involved with small sponsorship in kind or cash prizes for competitions or sponsoring of set zones in the festival that will get your brand to thousands of people.